Click to Learn more about the Reflections art contest.
Reflections Info for Students and Parents
This is your chance to express who you are as an individual through one or more of the following:
Reflect on the theme: Within Reach and get creative!
For inspiration, visit our national award-winning Art Gallery.
What the judges are looking for:
- Interpretation: How closely the piece relates to the theme, based on the artwork itself and the artist statement.
- Creativity: How creative and original the piece is in its conception of the theme and its presentation.
- Technique: The level of skill demonstrated in the basic principles/techniques of the arts area.
Submit Your Entry by October 16th.
In your artist statement, tell us about your work and what it means to you.
- How does your work relate to the theme?
- What is your personal connection to the theme?
- What did you use to create your work (e.g. supplies, technology, instrumentation, props, etc.)?
- What/Who was your inspiration?
- Tuesday, April 3
- Friday, April 6
- Friday, April 13
- Thursday, April 19
- Thursday, April 26
- Monday, April 30
Click here for our helpful Q&A document to help you get started!
Shopping On Amazon.com?
0.5% OF YOUR AMAZON PURCHASES ARE DONATED BACK TO THE SCHOOL WHILE SHOPPING ON SMILES.AMAZON.COM (FAIRMOUNT ELEM PTA)
Safeway Grocery Cards
Earn 5% back on all your purchases (groceries and gas) - 2.5% to the PTA and 2.5% to YOU!