PTA Open Positions
Please contact Laura Warren (Enrichment@FairmountPTA.org) if you are interested in any of the following positions:
1) Co-PTA President
- Can start shadowing current President immediately. The PTA President manages the overall objectives and strategies of the PTA, acts as a liaison between parents and principal/staff, facilitates monthly PTA Board and General PTA meetings and presents at all beginning of school year events (welcome back lunch for teachers/staff, Kindergarten orientation, families new to Fairmount, etc.)
2) Learning Landscape Coordinator
- This person(s) will assist with the continued educational procurement of the Learning Landscape vision as well as overseeing the conditions of Fairmount's playground and outdoor areas on a year-round basis.
- Next procurement is additional sun shade structures for the playground area.
3) Fairmount Firebird 5k Chase Sponsorship Chair
- Oversees the Sponsorship Committee; contacts prior year sponsors, generates new sponsors, and gathers and distributes necessary information to and from the sponsors. The Fairmount 5K would not happen, nor be such a successful fundraiser, without this position working with our sponsors!
Click here for our helpful Q&A document to help you get started!
Shopping On Amazon.com?
0.5% OF YOUR AMAZON PURCHASES ARE DONATED BACK TO THE SCHOOL WHILE SHOPPING ON SMILES.AMAZON.COM (FAIRMOUNT ELEM PTA)
Safeway Grocery Cards
Earn 5% back on all your purchases (groceries and gas) - 2.5% to the PTA and 2.5% to YOU!