PTA Open Positions
Please contact Laura Warren (Enrichment@FairmountPTA.org) if you are interested in any of the following positions:
1) Learning Landscape Coordinator
- This person(s) will assist with the continued educational procurement of the Learning Landscape vision.
- Next procurement is a sandpit with sun shade for the K-2 playground area.
2) BBQ Co-Coordinator for 2017
- This person(s) will assist with the September 2017 event to take place at Fairmount.
- This effort begins NOW!
- It is a long-standing Fairmount tradition!!
3) Reflections Co-Coordinator
- Assist the Reflections Coordinator with guiding the students through the process of entering works of art into the National PTA sponsored art program. It involves creating the publications to generate interest, helping the students prepare their pieces for judging, planning and hosting a celebration of the children’s art and lastly submitting the art to the Jefferson County PTA Art Show. Reflections is a nationally acclaimed student recognition program to encourage artistic creativity in the classroom and at home. Students will reflect on a common theme and create original works of art in the categories of dance choreography, film production, literature, music composition, photography and visual arts based on that theme.
4) Fairmount Firebird 5K Chase Co-Cordinator (2) 2018