PTA Open Positions
Please contact Laura Warren (Enrichment@FairmountPTA.org) if you are interested in any of the following positions:
1) PTA Secretary
- The Main Duties of the PTA Secretary are to attend all meetings,take minutes, get minutes approved and post them to our website, write the PTA portion of the Newsletter, and make updates to PTA calendar.
2) Learning Landscape Coordinator
- This person(s) will assist with the continued educational procurement of the Learning Landscape vision as well as overseeing the conditions of Fairmount's playground and outdoor areas on a year-round basis.
- Next procurement is additional sun shade structures for the playground area.
3) Grocery Card Fundraiser Accounting
- Comfortable with Excel? Working Parent that wants to help? This position is done completely on your own time! It involves tracking the grocery card reloads and calculating the year-end credits each family earns. Card Management is already handled by someone else, so it is strictly Excel bookkeeping.
4) Co-Fundraising Chair
5) Co-Classroom Support Chair
6) Co-IT Vice President
- This person will be responsible for the daily/monthly updating needs of the Fairmount PTA website. They will need to be in close contact with the PTA Board to understand the updates needed. This person will also transition the PTA website from the end of the school year to the new school year (usually 4-5 hours the first week in August). Overall, this person can work any hours needed from home.
7) Fairmount Firebird 5K Chase Co-Coordinator
- Oversees student art contest, sponsorship, registration, marketing materials, volunteers, and race day logistics.
- Friday, September 21
- Wednesday, September 26
- Tuesday, October 2
- Wednesday, October 3
- Monday, October 8
- Friday, October 19
- Wednesday, October 31
Click here for our helpful Q&A document to help you get started!
Shopping On Amazon.com?
0.5% OF YOUR AMAZON PURCHASES ARE DONATED BACK TO THE SCHOOL WHILE SHOPPING ON SMILES.AMAZON.COM (FAIRMOUNT ELEM PTA)
Safeway Grocery Cards
Earn 5% back on all your purchases (groceries and gas) - 2.5% to the PTA and 2.5% to YOU!